; Our Joyful Blessings: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Our family would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!! Our day began at 7 am today. Mandy had been awake since 5 am, but was being wrangled by my mom and was kept from waking the entire house up. She finally allowed her to go peek under the tree at 7 am, we then woke up and went and got J.R. out of bed. Mandy thought he had a little accident because his bed was wet, but he had not, he spilled some water that one of the kids had given him in the middle of the night! Anyhow he was shocked to see his wish come true. His Big Monster Truck was under the tree. Santa actually bought him a Artic Tracker that he had so wished for. It was wonderful to see all the kids interacting and sharing. The funniest thing did happen today, Mandy got a cupcake maker and Alexis an Easy Bake Oven. Mandy went ahead and tested her cupcake maker and made a couple of cupcakes with the help of AnaCarmen and Taylor. They were not very tasty but they were edible. The girls left one cupcake on top of the kitchen table. I heard my aunt laughing hysterically and asking me to come take a look at this. I went to see what she wanted only to find Julian hiding under our table eating Mandy's cupcake. Yes, I have a closet eater! Mandy was saying "hey he stole my cupcake", while Julian was busy stuffing it down his throat hiding under the table thinking no one could see him! Oh my word, this boy can eat! Anyhow, have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy our families pictures and a couple of short clips of our morning!

5 comments:

A.L. Zaun said...

Merry Christmas. I know where we are gonna go hang out and play with all those cool today....

Unknown said...

Your children sure made out this year! Wow! That's a lot of loot!

They look like they had a blast!

I love the video of JR! Oh do I miss him. I watched it twice and laughed both times at the end - look he left some crumbs in the fire place. HA!

That video of Julian oh my! I can see how he keeps you on your toes. Poor Mandy - she didn't even get to make enough for everyone before he helped himself.

Hugs to all of you! I love you!
Merry Christmas my sweet friend and sister!
Jill

Mary Ann said...

Great pictures! Looks like your kids had a wonderful Christmas!

Lexi said...

Oh my goodness Aunt Bibi!!!! I am laughing so hard right now after watching those videos of JR and Julian!! They are just too funny!!

I love you soooo much and I can't wait to see you in March!!!

Give everyone a big hug for me!!

Love,

Lexi

theonewhere said...

tell jr i want to borrow his truck. ;) lol... .seriously, that is an awesome truck! congrats to jr...his ride rocks. :)

brook