; Our Joyful Blessings: A Very Busy Disney Weekend!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Very Busy Disney Weekend!!
















I haven't posted in about a month. I purchased an iMac and I'm learning how to use it. It's an amazing computer but it does take a bit of getting used to. I also purchased the Fussion software in order to be able to use all my Windows based programs like PhotoShop, but I can't find my actual Windows software to load, so, until I do I'm out of luck.

We've been a busy family. We've hosted a couple of weekend get togethers with friends and this weekend we spent at our most favorite place DISNEY WORLD... We visited the Magic Kingdom twice and Hollywood Studios. We headed out shortly after breakfast and made it till about 2pm, then back to the hotel for lunch and left daddy and Julian in the room while I went back out with the rest of the kids until about 9pm... Yeap, my back is completely out and I feel like someone ran me over with a Mac truck, but hey the kids had a fabulous time!!!!!

Here are some pictures of our most amazing weekend.. Oh, by the way, we tried out the Caribbean Beach Resort and it was terrific! We will try that one again!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like the kids had a blast!! I can't wait to take my kids back, but next time I will be taking TWO cameras with me!!

Unknown said...

Oh Bibi! Looks like an awesome trip!

I love the photo of JR with Mickey and Minnie - GORGEOUS! He is getting so big!

Guess what - I just gave Joshua a haircut today and they look exactly alike again!!! LOL!

I'll take some photos to show you once he is feeling better!

I miss you all! Hugs and love,
Jill

Ana said...

Welcome Home Bibi!

Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS time! I'm going to have to follow your example and head on up to the Happiest Place on the Planet. :-)

Mary Ann said...

Wow! Looks like you all have been having so much fun!!!Great pictures!

Kim said...

Glad you had a good time there - sounds like fun, Bibi! I'll bet it was warm also. Your family is beautiful.

Kim (Hector's mom from a.com)

Kathy G. said...

Love to see the happiness in all the Photos... I want to go!