; Our Joyful Blessings: I'm Back!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Back!




I haven't posted in over a month! It's been a very busy couple of months for us. I've neglected the blog and the posts and paid much needed attention to my family.

We just returned from a seven night cruise to the Western Caribbean. We celebrated my birthday by going on a cruise and took three of the kids with us. Alexis is in fourth grade and could not miss 5 days of school to just vacation so she stayed home and was promised she'll join us next time and the other three will stay home. You can only have five people to a stateroom or you need to book two seperate cabins which is really non conducive for families with small children.

It was a seriously eye opening experience having two small boys and a 5 year old in a stateroom. Wow! I mean Wow!! I don't think that will happen again until they are at least 10 years old! Julian gets happy or annoyed he screams, a scream that kinda sounds like a whistle that a dog could hear. We tried the dining room one night and quickly learned it was probably not the best choice for us, so we visited the buffet the remaining nights. One thing's for sure we had some bonding time!

I had some portraits taken of the kids during the cruise. They were so cute I couldn't resist and bought three of them.

I'll post some of my favorite pictures of our seven days tomorrow. Today, I'm just adding the portraits we purchased.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you welcome back!

Jill

Mary Ann said...

What precious pictures! So glad you are back safe and sound!

Ana said...

I was going to send you an email telling you that you had to stop neglecting your blog! :-)

Glad to see you back. The kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And well, I'm trying to picture Julian's scream and a dining room experience. Glad you found it an opportunity to bond!!! That is always good!!!

theonewhere said...

omg...too cute....and i love that jr still has the greatest cheeks EVER! :)

brook