; Our Joyful Blessings: Mother's Day

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day






Amazing how I've celebrated Mother's Day since I was 20 years old and 21 years later (boy now everyone knows I'm 41~~~)it seems like my 1st! Yes, it was a truly wonderful day. The only thing missing was my daugher Kristin and my son Oscar (but they both called!).. Alexis surprised me with a beautiful picture she drew titled "My Mommy Has 8 Kids". She drew each one of my children, including my step-daughter. I was moved and delighted and framed in order to properly display it in my office! I was also treated to hand written coupons that are for 1) 7 days of foot massages 2) kiss and hug 3) I'll do whatever you tell me to without asking why 4) We won't argue for 8 hours... Truly special!!!

We had a barbque and swam in our pool. Julian's 1st time in a pool and my 1st time in our house pool (we've lived here over 2 years!)... Now for pictures..

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Looks like a great day! I love all the pics! Wow! Swimming!! I can't wait until we can start swimming here in SC.