; Our Joyful Blessings

Wednesday, May 28, 2008






It's been difficult trying to keep our blog updated. We have very busy weekends trying to get things done that I couldn't do while working during the weekdays. But, we do manage to do something fun with the kids almost every weekend.

This was our first Memorial Day weekend with both boys home. We decided to go visit Universal Orlando and Islands of Adventure. We stayed at the Portofino Hotel that's within the park. It was lots of fun for the girls, however, the boys really didn't get to ride much because they are still too small. We all did ride the tea-cups which was Julian's first park ride ever. He LOVED it, he is a riot of a child. J.R. is afraid of everything. I mean he's afraid of balloons, clowns, characters, rides, pools the list is endless. I know it's a matter of time before he overcomes many of these fears and I'm a very patient mom and will work with him. He had a very difficult start and all these issues are totally normal.

We came home on Sunday and I decided to take all the kids for haircuts. The boys both got the "suffer" cuts and the girls just got trims. I think they all look gorgeous (but I'm very partial!!!)...

Tomorrow is Julian's re-adoption or "Recognition of Foreign Adoption" this needs to be done in order for the State of Florida to legally recognize him as our son and in order to receive a Florida birth certificate. My dear friend Bart is representing us. He had Ethan's re-adoption done this past Tuesday.

I'm posting pictures of our weekend now and tomorrow of our re-adoption ceremony if time permits....

See you all real soon!

No comments: