; Our Joyful Blessings: OUR FAMILY IS COMPLETE!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

OUR FAMILY IS COMPLETE!

I'm sorry I've been such a horrible blogger. I opened the blog up once again to all readers. We are done, finished, completed, terminado with our Ethiopian adoption and our beautiful daughter is ours and she's HOME.

I returned on from Ethiopia on August 29th and spent a total of six days there. I'm happy to say that Anaya is doing fabulously. She is adjusting very well. We just celebrated her 10th birthday on the 19th!!

I'll go ahead and start blogging continually and keeping our family blog as up to date as possible. Anaya is now legally our daughter so there is no need for our blog to be private any longer!!!! I will be catching up on pictures of our beautiful children.

I'm going to work on a new header adding our daughter Anaya to it!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you and can't wait to meet my niece in a few weeks!

Thanking God for all that He has done in and for your family!

HUGS! Happy Birthday Anaya!

We love you!
Aunt Jill

nancy said...

Congratulations on bringing home your gorgeous daughter! What a blessing she is to your family, and you will all be to her. I think older kids fit in well with larger families, as there's always someone to either give you attention or take some of it off you when you're feeling overwhelmed by it all. I'm glad your blog is back up, as I enjoyed reading about your family in the past and will be interested in hearing more about your amazing daughter and how God is going to bless and challenge all of you, as you grow together as a family. Our last two daughters came home from Guatemala at 10 1/2yrs and
11yrs. Though we missed much time together, it is still very precious to bring home an older child. It's not without its challenges, but it's what we always hoped and wanted to do, be a family to a child old enough to understand that they needed one. There are days or moments our newest suggests by her attitude that she didn't need a new mom after all, but we've come a long way and God is faithful and good. She was one of the last few who came home from our children's hogar. We were all blessed by God's timing.
Nancy