; Our Joyful Blessings: Letters Straight From An Angel

Friday, June 26, 2009

Letters Straight From An Angel






Opened our mailbox today and was greeted with a very pleasent surprise. There was an 8x10 envelope addressed to Juan and I. This could only be one thing (a letter from Letarik), well I was wrong, there were FIVE letters from our beautiful daughter.

She wrote to her sisters, her dad and to me. She made her sisters bracelets made her dad a manly looking one (with blue and yellow beads) and made me a beautiful purple necklace. She said mentioned she loved us about a zillion times and also traced her foot on a piece of paper for me. See she wants to make sure I get her the correct size in shoes when I pick her up! She is a total RIOT!

She said she was waiting for me to go to Ethiopia and she wants me to go now. She wrote a letter to Juan that asked "Dad are you going to Ethiopia too?" "Can you please adopt my two friends they don't have a family"..... OMGosh this girl is amazing!

Anyhow, what a wonderful surprise just three days before our court date. God please help our case pass court on Tuesday!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Praying that court goes well and you pass. Those letters looked so sweet (and loved the measured foot! LOL). Good luck to you and your family, Bibi!

Our journey following Christ said...

Oh, my goodness! What a precious gift you have received!! I have tears in my eyes.

Seriously, her English and penmanship is astounding! How impressive.

Also, is it my imagination or does she include our T in her best friend list?

When we get our T (hopefully) we will plan a trip to Florida to Disney and have a little reunion with Letarik. What do you think??

Blessings,
Laura

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to meet my sweet niece!

She is 100% heaven sent!

Big hugs and praying for your court date!

Love you,
Jill