; Our Joyful Blessings: A Day At The Waterpark!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Day At The Waterpark!
















In spite of feeling a bit sluggish I managed to get the troop together and visit our local water park where we were invited to celebrate little Miss Mia's birthday party. Mia is also from Guatemala and has amazing parents! Maria and Chris you guys rock! Thank you so much for such a wonderful time. The kids will remember Mia's party for a good while!

I took some pictures of my kiddos to share with everyone. I must say that Julian had the most fun of all. This was his first time at a water park and the boy went bonkers. He LOVED every single minute of it. He was so worn out by the time we made it home he slept for four hours!

Anyways, here are my kiddos at play...

1 comment:

Ana said...

You guys look like you had a BLAST!!! I have to get Alberto out to one of those water parks. Eventually -- when I feel confident in a bathing suit. Oh, I can't wait for that, he'll never go. :-)

The kids looks beautiful!!! Julian has gotten so tall!!!