; Our Joyful Blessings: Quiet Weekend

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quiet Weekend

We didn't do anything exciting this weekend, pretty unusual for us... My computer a DELL decided it was going to die on me. I mean it wouldn't do anything but give me that dreeded blue screen. We all know what that means.. So, being the cautious person I am, I purchased an extended warranty. This warranty entitles me to contact Dell's Customer Support. They did everything possible to irritate the heck outta me and only supported a massive headache. They transferred me from person to person, and when they couldn't figure out what to do they would just disconnect me... Well, after a total of about 8 long hours that ranged from Thursday to Saturday my computer was fixed. I will NEVER purchase another Dell again!!!!!! Sad because I really liked Dell... My next one will be an iMac...

Well, I got my PC back up and managed to create these... Thanks to Ana, I found some seriously nice digi websites where there's lots of beautiful kits to choose from. I redid my favorite picture of the boys, I'm going to print it and frame it. It's special to me and I'm going to display it!



5 comments:

theonewhere said...

first of all, LOVING your stylized blog! second of all, the situation you describe above is how we went from owning a dell to owning a mac. lol! we got this thing about 2 years ago...and it is SO amazing it actually still works. lol...so we bought a 2nd one.with 2 macs in the house, all is well with the world. imac all the way!

theonewhere said...

thanks again for stylizing my blog too. :) you've got skills. :)

brook

Unknown said...

LOVE THE NEW PAGES YOU DESIGNED!

They are gorgeous!

The children are precious and you captured them really having fun!

I love you!
Jill

Ana said...

Hey there!! I am so glad that Dell's outsourced support center was actually able to help you out!!

Pages look great!!!!

kristin said...

ma your blog is "the bomb" as you would say...hahaha...if only i had the time to figure out all this stuff i could out do you for sure ;) hahaha...love the picture of the boys how adorable is that!?

as for dells go....dude I totally have a dell as well...well thanks to you of courseee...so why don't I chuck this one over to Taylor and we can get new macs together?!....I'LL LET YOU USE MY STUDENT DISCOUNT ;) ;)

....nah didnt think so....OH WELL WORTH A SHOT!

ahhahaha....MISS YA MISS YA WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KISS YA!

-your big girl! love ya ma!