; Our Joyful Blessings: Julian had surgery!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Julian had surgery!


I did make mention that Julian had minor surgery yesterday. Poor baby boy had a circumcision. I'm happy to report that he is doing very well today. He is a very brave little boy, he didn't cry yesterday nor did he cry today. He is a bit uncomfortable at times but we change him every hour to prevent him from hurting. Thank goodness we are done with that! I took a couple of pictures of him in his little hospital gown (he is so sweet!)

2 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

Oh I don't think you needed to label those smiling baby pictures "Before Surgery". OUCH! Poor little angel baby! And he does look super yummy in his baby gown!

Give him lots of snuggles!

jeck said...

He is such a cutie... We are having Jaden cir. in about 3 weeks and I am so dreading it!!! Ekkk!!

BTW I love how you designed your page. What scrapbooking software are you using??

Take care
Jeck