; Our Joyful Blessings: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Son!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Son!
















What a wonderful weekend! J.R. was in heaven, we stayed at the Disney's Coranado Springs Resort. We visited the Magic Kingdom on Friday, got a little rain but we didn't mind. Saturday was a total pool, slide, playground and Surrey bike day (that's a seven seater bicycle) for those who don't know what the heck I'm referring to...

Today, was my little man's actual birthday. I took the day off work, took them to Ritters (a very yummy ice cream shoppe), then off to the playground. After a fun filled (exhusting) day, home we went and happy birthday was sung to my sunshine.

I am SOOOO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE! I do believe the Angels where dancing around him the day he was born. His heart is kind and joyful, a gift some never experience. Happy birthday son! Love your Mommy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

JR - I remember the day I met your Mommy! I have shared every picture and moment with her through your adoption - all the way to today! Her love for you knows no bounds and she will do anything for you to bring more joy and love into your life! I am so blessed to know her and have you in my life. I love you sweet boy!
Happy 3rd Birthday! Aunt Jill

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Looks like J.R. had a wonderful birthday!!

Robyn

theonewhere said...

happy birthday JR! what a big boy you are!

brook and eli :)

kristin said...

He may be my brother....but he speaks for himself when he calls me across the house...and what name is he yelling...nope not Kristin....

MI AMOR!!!!

Hahaha...that is right...I am his amor...and he is MINE! JR....I LOVE YOUU SOOSOOO MUCH!

Love your big sister ( or as you like to call me "Mi Amor")

hahah tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome birthday boy!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! It looks like y'all had an amazing time. Happy birthday, little guy! I can't believe he's three!

Abby & family