; Our Joyful Blessings: He's gonna be 3 years old and we are Disney bound!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

He's gonna be 3 years old and we are Disney bound!

I have not posted since the 4th of July. J.R.'s birthday is quickly approching (July 21st). I can't believe my baby boy is turning 3! I look back, close my eyes, and see that little peanut being brought to me during our first visit trip at 10 months of age, weighing in at a whooping 12 lbs! He was sicker than sick with 102 fever, pink eye and tiny! He still managed to smile the first time we saw each other. I knew I loved this child from the moment I laid eyes on him. Yes, that little peanut can know tell me he wants to grow big and be a doctor or a fireman! LOL.. He's such a doll baby.







We will be taking all the kids to Disney. We leave on Thursday night. Stay tuned for tons of pictures!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy (early) Birthday J.R.!! Have fun at Disney!!

Robyn

kristin said...

So I spent my entire 8 hours at work today anticipating this weekend mom! I don't know how I am going to get through my day at work tomorrow...I can't wait to see my munchkins! We are going to have a BLAST!

LOVE YOU!

your big girl...Kris