; Our Joyful Blessings

Wednesday, January 23, 2008




Today we visited our friend Stephanie. She was happy to finally get to meet Julian and her baby girl is just to die for. What a cutie pie. She'll need to send me the pictures she took of the kids so I can post them. Steph, I'm gonna miss you when you move and your not my neighbor anymore!

On another note, J.R. has this thing for monkies and I managed to take a couple of really cute pictures of him. He just LOVES his monkies and wants to keep this quiet. Everytime he sees a stuffed animal that's a monkey he begs for it but tells me "don't tell daddy" it's really kinda funny because daddy has already bought him several monkies. I guess this love for them must have started when we first meet him and we took "his first toy" to him which was a "Curious George In The Box" we purchased at Universal Orlando. He hated it when we gave it to him because it scared the heck outta him at 10 months old. He had never seen a Jack in the Box or had he seen a monkey! Well, know he sleeps with a stuffed Curious George and a Build a Bear monkey in Spider Man pjs. Just look at this face isn't it just the cutest?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Lovin Curious George and keeping it on the down-low!

Precious!