; Our Joyful Blessings: New Year New Blog!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year New Blog!!!

Well it's definately a whole new world for our family. Our adoption stories are completed and it's now time for our family to bond and grow. I decided that it was time to close our old blog leaving behind memories of our adoption stories. It's time to CELEBRATE our family and watch us grow. This blog will be dedicated to telling the story of our complete family. Watching us laugh, grow and smile! I will post weekly and show how wonderful it is to have God bless us daily. We have been blessed with wonderful children both born form the womb and the heart. Now its time to watch us shine. Our "at home" kids, Alexis, Mandy, J.R. and Julian. Our "away" kids, Taylor, Kristin and AnaCarmen each a unique creation but all loved equally.

6 comments:

Jill LIVING TO DO HIS WILL said...

LOVE IT! Love how beautifully you opened this blog with words so heartfelt you brought tears of joy to my eyes.

I love you Sis!
Your family is a blessing to me and I look forward to enjoying them through this blog!

Fx mom said...

THIS IS A FANTASTIC BLOG!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Bibi! You have such a Beautiful and Blessed Family and I can't wait to re-visit and read about your new ventures together!

Many Blessings,
Judy, George & Peter Jack

kristin said...

Hey momma! Just stopping by to tell you the blog looks awesome! I am expecting daily posts with pictures of my entourage because I cannot get used to being away from them! Not to mention I brag to my roomates about them all the time and they love seeing pictures! Miss you guys and miss home very very much! Still getting used to having to cook my own meals haha!

Love always,

YOUR "USF BULL"---Kristin

liz and maria said...

I absolutely fell in love with blog, the way you put it together, the words you chose to express your feelings, the songs you carefully selected, the borders you used but mostely with the happy faces of all your kids.
Love rocks!

liz and maria said...

looking back on my comment I really should spell check, Ha ha not only am I getting old but I'm also going blind -- Love ya-- I didn't know your daughter left to college recently - boy is she going to miss all the kids!