; Our Joyful Blessings: Fall has arrived in South Florida

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall has arrived in South Florida

When I was younger and my oldest children where little I never took the time to take them to special places. I worked afternoons and midnights and never had much time or engergy to dedicate to them. I regret that so very much. Those moments and those young years can never be replaced. Thats why I am try and capture these precious moments in my younger children's life.

It's difficult to believe that fall is already here, specially when it's 89 degress outside. Our neighboring city of Parkland had a huge Pumpkin Patch event this fall. I packed up the kids and my camera (all except Mandy who opted for golfing with daddy instead) and headed to Parkland.

The kids enjoyed it so much. There were thousands of pumpkins of all shapes and sizes there. We took many beautiful pictures and even ran into a friend who also adopted from Guatemala and her son Axel.


It was a beautiful day!!!











7 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply precious! Oh I miss you so much!

YUMMY!!!!! Can't wait to see you all again!

love you sis!
jill

Vanessa said...

I can't wait until I get to take my kiddos to the pumpkin patch!! You got some really AWESOME photos!!

MICHELLE said...

What part of florida do you live in. I live in north fort myers,florida. Your children are gorgeous. I have to boy's for Guatemala. One is 4 and one is two.

Bibi said...

Hi Michelle,

We live in Coral Springs. Feel free to email me whenever you'd like at alexismandy@aol.com.

Thanks for the compliment on my kids.....

Bibi

kristin said...

Yeah your right...I deff never got to go to a cool pumpkin patch like that one. Don't worry Mom, I think we still turned out pretty decent ;) Hehehe....LOVE YOU! Your the BESTEST MOST WONDERFUL MOMMY EVERRRRRRR in the whole world. ( and most beautiful, duh)

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUUU AND ALL THE LITTLE ONES TOMORROW!!!!

-your "big girl"

Debra Kaye said...

Coming over from Jill's place...we used to live in Vero Beach and that is just about 2 hrs north of you.

You are right, definitely hard to determine when Fall actually arrives. I always feel like we go from summer to 'not sooo hot' and then cool weather and back to summer! LOL

Your children look like they had a blast and they are just precious.

Blessings to you today!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture!