; Our Joyful Blessings: Welcome Home Lola!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome Home Lola!




Hello everyone,

We have a couple of updated for the week. Firstly, I'd like to congradulate J.R. for making the top 25 in the 2-4 year age group for the South Florida Parenting Magazine Cover Contest. The finals were held yesterday and he had a fantastic time at the Children's Museum of Art.

Secondly, we would like to welcome Lola to our family. She arrived yesterday after a long journey from Oklahoma. She already fits right in. She loves to play and chase the kids around and loves to pull their hair when they are on the floor playing. Welcome home Lola!!!!

Oh one more thing... We finally had our Celebrating Adoptions photo session yesterday with Lori Barrett photography. She came over and was very patient with my impossible kids. I'll post the link for the proofs once she provides it to me. We can't wait to see those pictures! Thank you LORI YOU ROCK!

4 comments:

MICHELLE said...

I HAVE TWO BOY'S FROM GUAT ALSO AND I LIVE IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA, WHAT PART OF FLORIDA DO YOU LIVE IN. YOUR CHILDREN ARE ADORABLE.

Unknown said...

Welcome home Ms Lola! You are adorable just like Mommy told me!

Can't wait to see you all when I come for my visit this winter!

CONGRATS JR - you are one handsome and sweet little boy!

Love you - Aunt Jill

Bibi said...

Hi Michelle,

We live in Coral Springs. Where in SW Florida are you?

Mary Ann said...

Those are gorgegous pictures!!! I love them all! Your kids are all just precious! So is Lola!