; Our Joyful Blessings

Saturday, February 2, 2008






Kiddos are doing great! We have a rather nice swingset in our backyard and Florida weather is amazing. It was around 79 - 83 degrees today with not one cloud in the sky. The kids played outside for a good 3 hours and finally decided they had enough of the sun and ended up playing in the covered patio. I snapped some really cute pictures of my muchkins while there were playing. I've tried getting them all to sit and look at the camera, but thats almost an imposibility!

Julian is getting stronger everyday. He still can't roll over from his back to his belly but at least he can sit unassisted and support himself on his knees. He rocks back and forth on his knees so I know he'll be crawling soon. I have one more week at home with him and I'll be working hard to get him to crawl. We have bonded amazingly. He is a very happy and loving baby boy. We have been blessed to have such a well adjusted little guy!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Tag your it!!!!! Go to my blog for more info. http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann > aka Sara Ava and Lilee's mama